Return To Play - Phase 4 Injury Prevention Training
The post injury program is designed for an active population that requires human performance beyond the activities for daily living. Evidence based protocols will focus on reduce risk of re-injury, baseline and post testing to ensure safe return to sport, strength, explosiveness, deceleration, change of direction, and power.
Ideal candidate for this program include post ACL injury High School and Collegiate athlete, industrial athlete, weekend warrior, and athletes looking for lower extremity conditioning.
Phase 4 training is offered in group class or individual session formats and are available at our Highland Park, Libertyville Sports Complex & Morton Grove locations.
2018 Phase 4 Class Dates for Highland Park, Classes will run on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30pm
- December 19th – February 1st
- February 6th – March 22nd
- March 27 – May 10th
- May 15th – June 28th
- July 3rd – August 16th
- August 21st – October 4th
- October 9th – November 22nd
- November 27th – January 10th
2018 Phase 4 Class Dates for Libertyville Sports Complex Location (1950 U.S. 45, Suite 102
Libertyville, IL) Classes will run on Monday and Wednesdays at 6:00pm.
- December 4th – January 17th
- January 22nd- March 7th
- March 12th – April 25th
- April 30th – June 13th
- June 18th – August 1st
- August 6th – September 19th
- September 24th – November 7th
- November 12th – December 26th
2018 Phase 4 Class Dates for Morton Grove Location (9000 Waukegan Road, Suite 100, Morton Grove Il 60053) Classes will run on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
- November 14th – December 28th
- January 9th – February 22nd
- February 27th – April 12th
- April 17th – May 31st
- June 5th – July 19th
- July 24th – September 6th
- September 11th – October 25th
- October 30tt- December 13th
- December 17th – January 31st